Thursday, December 10, 2020

 Reverse Holiday Sale Contest!

For Twitter users: I will be purchasing ten (10) Kindle books at midnight, 12/24/2020 (GMT). Will I buy your book? Maybe. It all depends on your sales pitch (think #pitmad) and whether or not you followed the rules. Rules? The rules of my Reverse Holiday Sale Contest are as follows:

1. Cutoff deadline is midnight, 12/20/2020 (GMT)
2. Reply to my pinned tweet with your pitch and any links you want to include
3. Retweet my pinned tweet
4. You may enter more than once, but not for the same book
5. No purchase is necessary
6. You do not have to follow me

That's not so bad, is it? Follow the rules and convince me to buy your book!

The 10 finalists will be listed below on 12/25/2020.

12/20/2020 --- My contest has ended. I have 52 books to choose from. Not everyone followed the rules, exactly, but if you replied to my pinned tweet, you're in the running. From now until 12/24, I will be making my list and checking it twice. The ten winners will be listed on 12/25 at 5:00pm (GMT).

12/25/2020 --- Here are the ten selections I purchased:

@NorwegianThomas - Billie Albatross and Her Time Traveling Mom

@LoshadSpaceport - Unicorn Farmhand

@anna_mocikat - Behind Blue Eyes: A Cyberpunk Noir Thriller

@AuthorSJB - Timeshaft

@marina_erving - Terrestrial Magic: A Post-Apocalyptic Urban Fantasy Novel

@Tanweer_Dar - The Demon

@LukefahrLady - Bucky and the Lukefahr Ladies: Walking the Labyrinth

@vicmarswell - The Counterfeiter's Daughter

@AuthorBryan - THE PACKAGE: An International Thriller of Conspiracy, Murder and Betrayal

@JessSFrankel - The Auctioneer

No comments:

Post a Comment