Thursday, January 1, 2015

A New Beginning (Again)


Each New Year's Eve, I sit back and review the past year. I relive those moments where I did things that I should have done as well as those that I should not have done. January 1, 2015, is the dawn of another year. One where I will try to avoid making the same mistakes I have made before and look for creative ways to make new ones. It is said that we learn from our mistakes; by that measure, then my past year was a very good one indeed.

This blog has languished for nearly 7-1/2 years. I've decided that it's time to dust off the cobwebs and breathe some life into it again (so-to-speak). One of my New Year's resolutions is to post to this blog each and every day during the coming year. Some of it will be trite, most of it will be boring. I'm writing for me and myself and just because it's visible to the World doesn't mean that you have to read it.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment